Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Things are definitely a lot better than when I last posted! I returned home from Mexico last night after a fantastic fortnight away. The experience was amazing and I even made some friends from Mexico, Canada and Suriname!I really missed home and cried my eyes out when my mum and sister met me at the airport last night! While away I received a text which I was very surprised by. It was from my friend who I mentioned in my last post (I'll refer to him as R). "Hello to Mexico from Spain!" so as you can imagine I was extremely relieved and happy to receive it. Since coming home we've talked non-stop and he even invited me round last night as soon as I was home! I was right about everything clearing up :)
Today was my GCSE results day and I was incredibly nervous but I managed (by some miracle!) to achieve 3 A*, 2 A, 2 B and 3 C which means I can go to the college of my choice. I'm so happy and surprised by my results as I never imagined I would have done that well. And I'm writing this post from my new laptop which my parents gave me as a reward for my hard work :) Going back into school was a little bit sad and although I'm excited to go to college I still wish I was going back to high school in a couple of weeks.
So everything is great at the moment. I'm back home, all my worries have been cleared and I'm looking forward to my next steps in life. Things couldn't get better!

6 comments:

Polly said...

I think thats great!! Well done about your results you did really really well. I am going to start following this blog :) xx

Sonya said...

Good job on your results!!! Your blog sounds so fun and interesting, I going to start following this blog =D. I hope everything stays great. Check out my blog if you want to some time. I'm kind of a first time blogger and any feedback would be great. =P http://www.that-is-how-i-roll.blogspot.com/

Albert Anastasia said...

great results for you, this only pays all the hard work and dedication done

Louisville Chiropractic said...

Hard work always win..good stories always earn...continue writing wonderful blogs and you will grow your followers.

ct car service said...

This is one of the best article i've read... continue writing your blogs.

Baby B. said...

your blog is really cool! ive recently started my own blog cottoncandypurple.blogspot.com
and if you or any of your followers want to give me feedback or help me out to make my blog the best it can be, just commentt